Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A Holiday Gift Chance for My Blog Readers


Dear readers:
In the spirit of the holiday season, I am offering you the chance to enter into a drawing for a FREE copy of my book, signed by me and shipped at my expense (to the US--if you live overseas, you have to pay the shipping).

This is just my way of saying 'thank you' to those who drop by and read the blog. Everybody is eligible, whether you already have a book or not (you can always give it away as a gift).

All you have to do to enter is send me an email with "UNTOLD VALOR HOLIDAY BOOK" in the title and your name and address. My email address is found on my book website at www.untoldvalor.com . I will not use your name and address for any promotion. This is strictly for fun and as my way of saying 'Thanks!'.


This would make a great gift for a veteran of the Air Corps in World War Two or anyone interested in the air war. Maybe it would make a great gift for you.


Again, signed/inscribed to your specifications, and mailed at my expense.


Follow the instructions and good luck. I will draw the winner from all entries and let you know in next week on Tuesday who wins.


By the way, the book is currently sold out on Amazon. It has been selling briskly and has good reviews. Check out the Amazon reviews here: http://www.amazon.com/Untold-Valor-Forgotten-Stories-American/dp/1574889990/ref=pd_sim_b_img_2


Check out my book website here for more detailed information and more reviews: http://www.untoldvalor.com/
Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukah to all.
Rob Morris

No comments: