Sunday, October 21, 2007

Tribute to Vietnam Vets

My friend Jay is providing me with lots of great stuff for the blog today.
Jay, a Vietnam pilot, sent me this website, which is a visual and audio tribute to those who died in Vietnam and to the Vietnam Veterans' Memorial in Washington.

Jay writes: "Turn on your sound. These were the people I knew. Actually the couple of pilots that went down I knew are still MIA."


Just click this link to see the show. The music is by country great George Jones.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/singingman7/TNOTW.htm

Thanks, Jay. May we never forget these young people. God bless them all.

1 comment:

Carol Lee said...

Did your friend Jay know Ed Davis, also a Navy pilot? I went to his service in Arlington last May, about this time. Not sure which was tougher; burying Ed or watching his comrades' emotions.
I pray God keeps a watch over his daughters, Jennifer & Amanda--as well as mom Elaine.