Sunday, March 9, 2008

More Bruce Becker Photos




As mentioned in my previous post, Bruce Becker is a professional photographer and outdoorsman who lives in Idaho Falls. I teach at the same school as his wife Lisa. Bruce is a master artist with his camera, and I'm lucky enough to be on his mailing list. Every time he goes out and shoots photos, he sends me some via email.

Anyone who loves the West, the Tetons and Yellowstone in particular, would do well to buy some of his prints. I plan to get a large version of the Lupine Meadows photo in the near future.

Here are some more shots. Check out Bruce's entire portfolio at http://myweb.cableone.net/tetonphoto/default.html

All photos are copyrighted and I hope I don't get sued for using them.

Enjoy! The Idaho Wildflowers montage we have hanging on the wall in our bedroom. Double-click on images to super-size.

All I have to do is look at these photos to remember why I love living here.

No comments: